Part-time staff required
Bar, waiting, housekeeping training provided.
Call 01527 861200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
House Keeping & Hosting Assistant
Salary: £6.50 - £8.50/hour depending on age and experience.
Manor Hill House is a stunning contemporary property nestling in beautiful North Worcestershire countryside, ideal for exclusive use weddings, private events and conferences.
As House Keeping & Hosting Assistant you will be:
- involved in all aspects of house keeping from room cleaning to laundry
- laying up of reception rooms for dining, ceremonies or meetings
- hosting small events such as conferences and bridal luncheons
- preparing light snacks for guests
- helping with preparation and delivery of breakfasts when the property is open for B & B
- on wedding days helping the bridal party prepare for their special day in whatever way will give them greatest support.
The two part time posts for 20-30 hours/week will have flexible shifts but will be spread over weekends as well as weekdays. Most weeks there will be a requirement to work 6-8 hours on a weekend day.
You need to have good communication skills and be a good team player with previous experience in some areas of this job. Your most important quality is to always be able to deliver service with a smile and put the customer first in everything that you do, to help create a customer focussed approach within the business.
Own transport is essential.
Please send an up to date copy of your Curriculum Vitae to Emma Moffett
Call 01527 861200 or e mail: email@example.com