What is a cookie?
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use functional cookies to:
- Remember you when you visit this website and let you login more easily by using your stored login details if you have ticked to use this facility
- Create personalised journeys through the website to make it more relevant to you
- Make our website work
- Calculate sales made via different channels, such as search engines, Google Adwords etc
Can you turn off cookies & what effect does it have?
Most modern browsers allow you to turn off cookies and you can find out how to do this via the Help facility in the browser menu. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and affect the way in which it operates.
Third Party Cookies
We use third party cookies from:
- Google to track visitors to this website for our own management and reporting purposes and to display map information
- Facebook applications integrated into the site, such as Like buttons
- Twitter for displaying Tweets
Data Protection Act
Any information supplied will be held by Manor Hill House and may be used to keep you informed of events and special offers we believe may be of interest to you. We keep this information safe and will not share it with any third parties.
If you would prefer not to receive newletters or emails from us please email: email@example.com or write to Manor Hill House giving your full name, postal address and email address.