What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit most websites. They are used in order to improve your user experience by enabling that website to do jobs such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, saving your preferences and remembering your login details, where required, for the next time you visit the site, as these are often forgotten.
We use functional cookies to:
- Remember you when you visit this website and let you login more easily by using your stored login details if you have ticked to use this facility
- Create personalised journeys through the website to make it more relevant to you
- Make our website work
- Calculate sales made via different channels, such as search engines, Google Adwords etc
Can you turn off cookies & what effect does it have?
Most modern browsers allow you to turn off cookies and you can find out how to do this via the Help facility in the browser menu. Switching off cookies is very likely to restrict your use of the website and affect the way in which it operates.
Third Party Cookies
We use third party cookies from:
- Google to track visitors to this website for our own management and reporting purposes and to display map information
- Facebook applications integrated into the site, such as Like buttons
- Twitter for displaying Tweets
Data Protection Act
Any information supplied will be held by Manor Hill House and may be used to keep you informed of events and special offers we believe may be of interest to you.
If you would prefer not to receive newletters or emails from us please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Manor Hill House giving your full name, postal address and email address.