Manor Hill House is a contemporary house set in its own gardens and surrounded by tranquil rolling countryside. Approached by a sweeping drive the property has been built to the highest specifications with interlinking spacious rooms boasting large windows that give far reaching panoramic views to all aspects. The main terrace and gardens face south west so are a wonderful sun trap and are there to be enjoyed throughout the afternoon and evening.
Manor Hill House is available to hire on a serviced ‘exclusive to you’ basis so from midday until midnight the only people present within the premises are here by your invitation or to serve you. This adds a very special dimension to your wedding day making it feel like a real house party with you as the hosts. Our wedding events and catering team will be there to make certain that your special requirements for the day are met throughout.
The venue is a photographer’s dream, with countless opportunities no matter the season or the time of day. There are endless scenic locations including our landscaped gardens, clear-skied horizon cornfields, agricultural barns to our hidden gem that is the Green Lane. If you are lucky you may have one of our awesome sunsets!
There are so many reasons why capturing your wedding day at Manor Hill House will be so distinctive to you and your partner, the venue really does give an effortless backdrop.
Our exclusive use price covers:
- Exclusive use of Manor Hill House from noon until midnight,
- The Manor Hill events team, working with you in the lead up to your wedding day to ensure all runs to plan,
- Car parking at Manor Hill for 50 cars with overflow car park if required,
- Surround sound system in the Drawing Room, Summer Room and Marquee including iPod dock to allow your own choice of background music and also a PA system for speeches,
- Fully serviced all day bar with hot beverages available. Prices kept to a very affordable local pub tariff,
- Complete provision of many extras such as a PA sound system, extra lighting, cake stand and knife, easel, round plate mirrors for the tables and many more items,
- Suppliers directory to help with accommodation, taxis, DJs, musicians, local hairdressers, make-up artists etc.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
For more details, go to Planning your wedding